Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Commitment to one's self

Though I'm not usually a very open person, I like spending the day with myself. Lounging, taking log baths and talking to myself, are a few things I do when I'm in my company. The thing about commitment is that when you are in a relationship one tends to forget one's self and only think of the needs of the loved one. My personal opinion is that you loved one first fell in love with who you are and you should never forget that, if the relationship turns you into someone that forgets oneself then you should get out, now. Losing yourself in love is not a bad thing, but love doesn't last that long when you turn yourself into someone you're not. It's important to have some balance in your love life. and it's not selfish to want some time for yourself.

Since I'm not jobless... *sigh* I'm spending time with myself everyday. I'm trying to get in touch with my other side and it's not bad, not bad at all. I'm thinking of starting to paint again, but I can't afford new tools right now. When I do though, i think I'm going to make a self portrait, my first of its kind.

Have a nice day. ~

No comments:

Post a Comment