Monday, September 26, 2011

A man's love

It's quite obvious since men and women have different patterns of built, that they'd have a different opinion and and way of falling in love. I'm not trying to be misogynistic when I'm saying a man's love has a certain depth a woman's will never be able to reach, of course it also depends on people, since love varies a lot even among those of the same gender. Still I genuinely think a man's love is more beautiful, why exactly, I'm not sure myself how to put it. A man yearns for a woman with both his body and his heart whereas a woman, well most women don't need to have sex to fall in love with a man and personally I think that's shallow. Why? Because I believe only it's important to be compatible in bed as well as in feelings. It's stupid to believe a relationship can only work based on feelings only or sex only. Love is a recipe, it needs the right ingredients for it to taste good.

I'm not saying women don't love enough, I'm just saying women love differently, because when we choose a man we also think about the future, they way things are heading, most men don't, they just relive the moment of their love and it's enough. A man's love is simpler yet more complex and maybe that's the real reason women love men, because of the depth of their feelings, because even know we sway them around like we want to, even know they know it too, they let themselves be swayed because they love us. Just how lovely is that kind of love?! Well, some of you may know.

No comments:

Post a Comment