Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Unrequited love

I think there's no painless love in this world, every kind of love has it's ups and downs, but the most wonderful kind and the most difficult is a love that is unrequited. I remember a saying that went something like this: When faced with a decision of choosing between two people, choose the one that loves you the most instead of the one that you love most. But as usual, I don't follow my own advices, thus I chose the one I love most, because my own person quote goes something like this: I'd rather spend all my life chasing after the man I love , than spending my life with a man that loves me. It's okay for a bit of selfishness in love, it shows how much you love one person, how much you are willing to sacrifice and let go, for the one you love. I left my family, my home town, my friends and moved to where my beloved was living, but I don't regret it. It was a selfish choice on my behalf but then again... the things we do for love.

Unrequited love is painful, but every feeling has its worth, don't let go just because. In life, all the things you want, won't just come to you, you have to make them come, it's about how much dedication you put in your actions. It doesn't mean you love might remain unrequited forever. You need to put your heart out, take chances before you love gets stolen in front of you and if it's too late, learn from that mistake and move on. It's not easy, I'm not going to lie to you, it might scar you for life, but time stops for no one my friend, not even for you. Love comes and goes, even when you think you've grasped it, it might still escape your fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment