Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Stuck

There's nothing I hate more in this world than the feeling of getting stuck in a place, being unable to step forward or take a step back. We all feel stifled at least once in our lives and we all get stuck more than one time, it's just the torture of going through it, no matter how many times you've experienced it, it's always the same. It's like you're breathing a stale air and you're chocking. Right now, my "sticky substance" that is holding me in place is money. Money is putting on hold all my plans, my talent, my time etc and it's lonely, it's sad and it's frustrating. No matter how much money you have, it never seems to be enough to get all things done and something almost always gets left behind and buried.

Sometimes I think, if only I'd be more persevering, maybe I wouldn't end up stuck so many times. Still somehow I end up here and I think, god, when will I get over this?! I go to work, come home and occupy my time just enough to forget I need to go back to work and I never get anything important done, just waste my time, over and over and over again. 

Crap, I'm getting depressing over here. Pathetic, but I gotta live with myself so I need to cut myself a deal. I'm not giving up on my dreams, even though I'm too lazy to work on them right now. It's a promise with myself. So you also, whenever you get stuck, don't give up on yourself, don't try to find excuses, cuz there are plenty already. It's fine to get stuck, just hang on in there, you'll get out, you'll pull yourself out. Promise yourself, promise you won't go emo on me here. *chuckle* 

You're important.

No comments:

Post a Comment