Monday, March 19, 2012

Love in the dark

How do you capture love at it's finest? At it's breathtaking moments? Such an answer is what is currently stopping me from writing. You can call it an artist's block, I guess, but it really makes you wonder. How can some people go to strained lengths to prove their love? I'm a coward, the way I love is also very selfish, but I wonder how far I can be pushed sometimes. 

Just how far is my love able to stretch before it breaks? I'm afraid to find the answer, because I think I'll loose myself again, become hollow again and unintentionally hurt my dear ones. My dark side right now is thinly covered by this love, but even so it's fully contained behind this "sheet". It may peak out sometimes but my hubby pushed it back in with hushed kisses and soft whispers of love. I still stand by my worst fears: going insane.

Where this fear came from, I'm not sure, but it must have something to do with my past lives, I presume. I'm pretty sure, we are all a little bit mad, still we all have that little something which holds back the dark side. The love my dark side shares is far more profound than my own and I keep wanting to see how deep it goes, but I'm afraid I won't find my way back "home" and get stuck in the illusion of normality of another dimension. 

I love so much I want to make it eternal, sometimes... like Romeo and Juliette.

No comments:

Post a Comment