Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Dare

Someone somewhere once said: "If you ask something, the answer might be yes or no, but if you ask nothing, the answer will always be no". Among the wisest saying that I know, I think this one is my favorite. Why? Because we all fear the answer "no", but really, when you think of it this way, this saying makes perfect sense. We all fear rejection, but if we never dare, the rejection will always be there to haunt us and make us feel remorseful. "Why didn't I just do it?" don't you often find yourself thinking that?

Bravery, I wonder where it comes from. I'm not a very strong person, but I try my hardest not to seem weak. Still, there are times I hesitate, what if I'm not good enough, am I ready, when is the right time, do I really know how to do this? All these questions swarm in my head because I did not have the guts to put myself out there when I had the opportunity. I think I'll try and follow this saying, after all, what could be worse than the feelings I already have?

Try your best~

No comments:

Post a Comment