Saturday, May 26, 2012

Flashbacks

Sometimes it feels like I've walked a long path to reach who I am today, other times it just feel like I can revert to who I was in a matter of seconds. Women are weird. We tend to linger in the past and over analyze feelings which are dead and don't matter anymore. I wonder why is that? Men don't really go over their past feelings, maybe past actions and try to improve their way of acting, but women get trapped in most stupid past feelings and act on it in the present time. For instance, if a woman dreamed her loved one cheating on her, she would feel insulted and act upset for no real reason. Even if they know it's not real, just the thought and feeling that make it feel like a possibility is hurtful and without thinking they take it for good: "If I dreamed it, it could actually happen."

It's the same with past feelings. If you linger and "bathe" in their "waters" you eventually get dragged down, full with regret and wishing you could go back and rewrite your own history. I think it's stupid, but I still get that way some days and god, how I hate those days. Your mind is very tricky, it's not like you can actually get back, yet you're still thinking different way of acting in some sort of long past memory. Who cares how you could have acted? What difference does it make? It's DEAD and GONE. Get back on the right track.

No comments:

Post a Comment