Monday, October 10, 2011

Friends

I am really thankful for my socialization skills, why? Cuz I made a lot of friends during my life time, both real time friend and internet friends. I'm sorry that I could not stay in touch with all of my friends but I'm really glad I was able to have them share their precious time with me. They say women have a good memory when it comes to people they had feelings for and I believe that to be true. I will always cherish the people which have been and are dear to me and I haven't forgotten any of them, I still carry them in my mind and heart and wish them the very best. There are some friends with which I unfortunately can't get in touch with, even though I really want to. Sure a lot of things changed and I even got married in the meantime, but I haven't forgotten them and I hope they remember me as well, seldom, at times and wish me for the best.

A psychologist once told me friends are nothing but bandages for old wounds, the more friends you have, the deeper the wound. I don't believe it though, because people even if they are born alone and die alone, weren't meant to be alone. That's why there's so many of us, so we can be friends and help one another, support one another and cherish one another. I'm sorry for all the friends I hurt along the way as I am sure they are sorry they hurt me. Even so, I hope their life holds precious memories, a lot more than we shared together.

The sad part about growing up is you'll meet a lot of new people, people that want to be your friends, unfortunately, only a few of them will be able to stay in your life forever and most will only play a small part in your life. I hope there will come a day when I can meet my old and lost friends once more. 
 
Until then, have a nice life.~

No comments:

Post a Comment