Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Hope and problems

People say the last thing you will always have for you is hope, but some end up losing their hope a lot sooner than reaching the bottom. I consider myself to be a positive person. Why? Because no matter the situation, I hardly panic and hardly look distressed, because I know I am the solution to everything that is bothering me. It's up to me if I let it bother me or not, maybe it's stupid and naive to think things will solve by them selves eventually, but it always worked for me. How? It's very simple. You need to realize that panicking or crying won't solve the actual problem. Some problems need time, others need your involvement, while some problems are not problems at all, just your refusal to their nature. 

Homosexuality, for example, is not a problem, even if you have those kinds of inclinations, it's other people's problem if they have something against it. 

Being weak is also not a problem, because if it were, the solution is just too simple, straighten up, no one is saying you need to be cold or made of stone, but being weak is something you allow yourself to be and believe me, being vulnerable is the last thing you want to be in this world.

Debts, money, fame, power, all of these are just plain results of your life's work. If you have any of them or none of them is something you hold responsibility over. Because every problem is it's own solution, so if the problem came from you, you probably, no, surely also hold the solution in your hand, but most would rather flaunt their faults and problems rather than solve them. It's a pity, because positiveness can do so much for you. You should never loose hope in yourself, when you are the answer to all of your questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment