Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Confidence

You hear often enough this phrase: Confidence is the key.Well it's true, it is the key of many doors, such as socialization and uhm, relationships, even doing your work and planning to do something, because without confidence and trust in yourself and the work you do, you, my friend, will not get anywhere. If you want to be the best you have to believe you ARE the best, it's just that easy. Of course, even though it may sound easy it's actually a difficult thing to do. I often loose my confidence when people criticize my work, my personality and even my friends, but I try to stand by, not really believing I'm the best, but simply believing I'm good at something, like I'm good at drawing, I'm good at painting, I'm good at writing, I'm a fairly good friend and a good wife.

A lot of people pay no notice and go on with their lives settling for less because they believe they can't do better, well, I try not to and I hope, you will also try not to settle for less than you deserve. So whenever someone tells you that you suck at something, well they can kiss your ass, because if you really try, you'll find out you can do anything. The secret is, you need to believe it and others will believe it too. 

Just think about it, think about the elections where the candidates are so full of it, that they actually believe the words they lie about and we believe them too, we want to believe them because of their confidence in their speeches. 's why we get such cocky presidents.

No comments:

Post a Comment