Friday, February 17, 2012

About myself (part I)

I decided I wanted to share a little bit about what I like to do. My most favorite thing to do is reading and I love reading even more when it's manga. Why? Because I love seeing human expressions. Even in movie I judge the best acting based upon the way it can actually make you believe the story is real, their pain is real, their love is real. I'm not so attracted to read famous writers as I am to the ones that do it for fun, why? Because you can feel involved, you can almost see the excitement when they receive a good review. I think it's fun that you are able to talk to people that love writing, because it's like stepping in a world where dreams come to life.

Another thing I like is music. Okay, a lot of people like music, but to me, it's like a part of life I couldn't live without. There are constant songs inside my head, some sung by famous artists, some written by not so famous artists and even some written by me. Maybe it's a little weird, but this is me and I like me.

Art, yes, well there is almost always a painting that springs to mind, but the lack of space and lack of tools is holding me down, something I hate. I guess maybe it's also my jobs which wrings out every little ounce of strength. I love painting because it allows me to be me and I don't really care if people go for my paintings or not, it's something I do for me, well, one of the many things.

Maybe somewhere between reading and painting made me want to start a little something of my own, like this blog, because maybe, I thought, there are others just like me that have a bad day and they need to rediscover the things which makes them be themselves.

I'm quite complex and I'm not saying this because I'm a woman, but because there are many things I like and also because my personality is not a constant thing. Nothing is in this world, because change is a big aspect in everyone's lives.

Anyway, anything else I'll share later. Have a good one~

No comments:

Post a Comment