Monday, March 5, 2012

Time vs. friends

Sometime it's hard to deal with the fact that times passes way too fast for your liking and the most horrible part is that you don't get to do what you want and more so, that time puts a distance between you and the rest of the world.

Lately I've been wondering why my friendships ended the way they did and I wonder if there was something I could have done differently, to prevent them to go down the path they did. I lost a lot of people as well as met new ones and I understood this is a natural circle of life. I hate it. Why? 'Cuz no matter how much effort I put when it's not equaled on the other side, the relationships fall apart. I keep trying but they keep pushing me away and now, now I'm waiting. I'm waiting to see if they would make a step or even notice my absence. 

It's not that I'm tired, it's just a request on my hubby's part, to wait and see how many of my friends will call me or try to contact me somehow, if I don't do it first and so far I was quite disappointed to find that none did. Just how many friends do I have?

Still waiting to find out and by the looks of it, it'll be a long wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment