Sunday, September 9, 2012

What to pick?

My god is it difficult being me some days, or maybe it's just the fact that I'm a woman, I don't know. I just can't seem to make up my mind. What do I want to do with my life? It's still a mystery to me. I want to be an artist, but I want to be a mother, I want to do something constructive and be successful and I also want to waste my life doing nothing. 

I know I want something more from life, something more than I already have but I also feel the need to fulfill everybody else's wishes. Reminds me of a song, Trouble by Coldplay "...a spider web and I'm caught in the middle...".

I wish I knew what would make me the happiest and then I'd just go with that, but there are too many things that I want. I remember wanting to be a different person each day, a grandma today, a ten year old boy tomorrow. 

Human minds are very fascinating things, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment